Morris Habitat ReStoreOff Route 10 at 274 South Salem St., Suite 100, Randolph, New Jersey 07869 • 973.366.3358
Hours: Wednesday - Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; Sunday, 12:00 noon to 5:00 p.m.
Need new furniture? Or
supplies for that home
Save 50-90% off retail costs while
supporting Morris Habitat for Humanity.
The money raised is used to finance the
houses we build, renovate or repair.
Cleaning out your
garage? Getting new
We accept new or very gently-used building
materials, lighting fixtures, hardware items,
furniture in excellent condition and appliances
that are operational and clean.
Looking for a great way
to share your talents?
We need your help to make a difference.
There is plenty of work for any skill level,
from warehouse assistants to sales
helpers to cashiers!
News & Announcements Sales and happenings at the ReStore
- Friends and Family Event 20% Off Coupon
- Go to our Facebook page to claim this offer and receive 20% off your entire purchase. Expires Thursday, July 31.
- Just Arrived
- Duro Dyne heating and air conditioning registers and grilles; energy-efficient MaxLite fixtures and bulbs; gas and wood-burning fireplaces; solid wood dorm furniture, including desks with overhead shelving units, dressers and twin beds.
- The ReStore Truck Comes to Your Town
- Register your donations at least one week prior to the pickup date of Friday, August 15 in Boonton, Kinnelon, Montville, Mountain Lakes, Pine Brook and Towaco.
- Military and Veteran Discount Day Every Friday
- As a special thank you to current and former members of the armed forces...present your military ID on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
- Senior Discount Day Every Friday
- Seniors age 55 and over…shop for treasures on Fridays and get 10% off your purchase.
Volunteer Opportunities Looking for a great way to share your talents?
- Spread the word in your town.
- Operate cash register during store hours.
- Help guide customers through the store.
- Drive a box truck to pick up donations.
- Load and unload donations.
- Sort, appraise and price donations.
- Repair or refinish donations.